5th november 2017 – day tour
Golden autumn with Yoga and hiking Berlin Wannsee: easy for you to reach and a wonderful step out of the routine! This beautiful, 15 km long hike brings us to the shore of the Great Wannsee. Passing the marina, the Liebermann-Villa and the house of the Wannsee Conference, the shore path takes us to the Pfaueninsel. After a tour of the island with its small castle, we continue our walk along the river Havel through the beautiful Volkspark Klein-Glienicke to the castle.
During the hike we will do some mindfulness and breathing exercises and at the end of the day we will relax with 90 minutes of yoga in the park.
Steffi’s Yoga is suitable for everyone: a great opportunity for beginners and an refreshing inspiration for advanced practitioners.
This day trip is led by Steffi.
THAT’S OUR DAY – Yoga and Hiking Berlin Wannsee
• 9:00a.m. Meeting point at the S-Bahn station Berlin Wannsee, start of the hike
• 12:30p.m. picnic on the way (see “bring along”)
• 3:00p.m. 1,5 hours yoga and meditation outside in the park or in the yoga room
• 5:00p.m. End of the tour. From the bus stop Schloss Glienicke, bus 316 takes us back to Wannsee S-Bahn station.
• comfortable clothing for yoga
• your yoga mat (preferably with a cover or attached to the backpack)
• weatherproof hiking clothing (optionally a spare t-shirt)
• rain jacket
• water bottle
• day backpack
• hiking shoes
• meal for the picnic
Make a reservation or send inquiry
Don’t hesitate to call us!
We speak English:
08139-473 87 97
01579-230 66 74