25th February 2018 – Daytour
Snowshoeing and Yoga at Spitzingsee to the Taubenstein
Snowshoe into a snowy winter wonderland on our small group tour. This trip is magical with snow-laden trees, animal tracks to follow and the quiet of a snow-hushed forest.
Shake off the stress and combine snowshoeing and Yoga in the fresh mountain air!
We will practice mindfulness and meditation on our snowshoe hike and Yoga on the top of the mountain. Unplugging for even a day can be a great regeneration.
New to off-trail snowshoeing? We will teach you fun snowshoeing techniques and tricks. If you can walk, you can snowshoe, making this activity ideal for winter exploration.
Good health and fitness for 4-5 hours of hiking on steep hiking trails with proper ascents and descents are a must. The tour is technically easy, nevertheless it the duration is long – very good for snowshoer beginners with good health and fitness. Approx. 650m of altitude, 8,5 Km, and a duration of 4,5 hours.
Yoga is suitable for beginners: a great chance to try for the first time in a stunning environment. Experienced students can profit from advanced poses and balance excercise.
Make your beloved one a great Valentine’s present!
In the event of poor snow coverage, we will hike instead of snowshoe. In case of high risk of avalanches the tour can be shifted in another area.
This daytour will be guided by Chiara.
SCHEDULE SNOWSHOEING AND YOGA AT SPITZINGSEE
• 08:00h – Meeting at the BOB and S-Bahn station Donnersbergerbrücke
• 10:00h – introduction to snowshoeing
• 10:30h – snowshoe hike to enjoy the summit view
• 14:00h – lunch in a mountain hut
• 17:00h – end
WHAT TO BRING
• Snowshoes (can be rent for 15€)
• Poles (can be rent for 5€)
• Insulated, waterproof trekking shoes
• Warm clothes (evtl. change)
• Waterproof Jacket (i.e. Gore-Tex)
• Bottle of Water (at least 1l) and thermos with warm tee
• Day rucksack (better with a fixation system for the snowshoes)
• Gaiters (keep snow out of your boots)
• Sunglasses and suncream
• Gloves and hat
• Small snack
Make a reservation or send inquiry
Don’t hesitate to call!
We speak English:
+49 (0)8139 473 87 97
+49 (0)1579-230 66 74