Business yoga: facts about Yoga on the Job
- Yoga is a healthy workout and helps releasing the muscle tension and discomfort from sitting long hours at the desk
- It frees the mind and improves effectiveness
- It reduces sick leave periods due to stress and burnout
- It improves communication and team spirit
- You can learn to focus your physical and mental energy more effectively and thereby be more vital, creative and efficient in all your activities.
You don’t have to bring any previous knowledge nor being particularly flexible: with our series of simple but effective exercises your muscles will gently stretch and you will enjoy the benefits of a flexible and pain free body.
Tailored courses in your office or working place
in the lunch break between 12:00 and 14:00 – Lunch Yoga
after work from 16:00 – After Work Yoga
We can practice in a conference room or outside if the weather and your facility allows it, we provide yoga mats and blocks.
The duration of the courses can be of 8 or 10 weeks, once or twice a week.
The suggested duration of the class is 60 minutes.
Yoga Break during your seminars
We can integrate a Business Yoga session in your seminars and workshops.
Yoga is an effective method for team building and is regularly used in coaching seminars. The objective is to increase the self-awareness of the members and to teach them how to better work together.
- 100% financed
- Half-Half your employees will contribute with the half of the amount.
- Zero Impact your employees will cover the class fees, you only provide the facility for practicing.